Sort of...I just mean, I gave polyvore up a few months back and now I think I'll start it up regularly again. Although, polyvore has become a really annoying place it looks. Everyone whoring themselves out and getting 200 likes for terrible """""art"""" sets. I liked the polyvore I left much more than what I'm seeing now.
Whatever, I don't honestly care. I just want to make sets again. Things have changed though!
First of all, I am not a Twilight fan at all. It was a 5 month faze in the eighth grade. I've deleted all my Twilight sets so yeah. I have new interests. Well, new to my polyvore. They've been around for quite awhile. And reoccurring (Harry Potter, Ron).
OK SO HERE WE GO!
- Lost: I've became a fan of Lost in January and it is now my favourite television show...Well, it was. It was difficult but satisfying to be caught up well before the series finale. I still haven't been able to watch The End for a second time. See at the bottom of my set? That's Charlie and Claire. I love them. They're my OTP...almost more than Ron and Hermione. Almost :3
- Skins: I've been a fan of Skins since....I don't remember. Sometime last year. Cassie up there is my favourite female character. I'll probably use her a lot for sets. Now that I think about it, I've been into Skins for more than a year. Because I was there for the beginning of series 3. Cool.
- Supernatural: I've been hooked for about a month. Maybe more. I love it, and more so, I love Jensen Ackles. Very, very much.
- Dominic Monaghan: He is my beau. My number one celebrity love and idol and everything else. He plays my favourite character of Lost and Lord of the Rings, Charlie and Meriadoc respectively. I love him so much. He makes me incredibly happy.
- Emilie de Ravin: I know all you Twilight fangirls know her. You either take the lane, "ugh i hate her cause she kisses rob in remember me she's so ugly ugh" or "I love her!!! She's so pretty!!! Omg!!" .......No. You don't like her as much as me so there you go. She is my number one female celebrity crush. I have been terribly infatuated with her for months and months. She will definitely be in a lot of my sets.
- Jeremy Davies: I have just become stupid infatuated with this boy. I love him love him love him. I'll probably use him a lot :3
- The reoccurring things: Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione, Hunger Games, Beatles, Emma Watson....
Wow, I sound like an arrogant b*tch but you know...Whatever. Just making this set to let you all know. I'm back and these are the things that I love. Ok bye.